Module Overview -
ACPA000-101 Cardiac Module
Cardiac Assessment Module
Anatomy & Physiology Rehearsal Tool©
Review cardiac anatomy structures, pins and terminology as well as physiology of the cardiac cycle, electrical conduction, electrical activity with real patient heart sounds.Click to view rehearsal tool features:
- Anatomy – Thoracic Cavity
- Anatomy – Heart
- Assessment Videos
- Diagnostic Videos – Cardiac Bedside Monitoring
*Institutional/Multi-User Discounts Are Available
- Locate assessment landmarks of the thorax and heart.
- Identify normal heart sounds.
- Rehearse inspection, palpation and auscultation assessment techniques.
- Demonstrate competence in performing a cardiac assessment through interactive practice.
- Identify the steps in preparing a patient for cardiac bedside monitoring.
- Locate the correct placement of monitor patches and lead placement for a three lead configuration.
- Demonstrate understanding of cardiac bedside monitoring through interactive practice.